Urinary Pain Syndromes in men and women
- Case presentation. Differential diagnosis. The first diagnostic steps. I. Mitsogiannis
- The next diagnostic steps in the case I. Mitsogiannis
- Uroflowmetry. Urodynamic Stamley Meare Test I. Mitsogiannis
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome in men. Types. Therapeutic approach. I. Mitsogiannis
- Case of a woman with Chronic Bladder Pain. Etiology. Epidemiology. A. Ikonomou
- Diagnostic approach in cases with Chronic Bladder Pain A. Ikonomou
- Therapeutic approach in Chronic Pelvic Pain in women Α. Ikonomou
Post-Prostatectomy Incontinence: is there solution?
- Post-Prostatectomy Incontinence. Pelvic floor Anatomy. Κ. Gyftopoulos
- Post-Prostatectomy Incontinence.Pelvic floor Physiotherapy Ε. Konstantinidou
- Post-Prostatectomy Incontinence. Therapeutic options Α. Ikonomou
Use of Mesh in Female Incontinence
- Use of Mesh in Cystectomy D. Adamakis
LUTS evaluation in everyday Urology practice
- Ultrasound Screening (U/S): how to read images Κ. Μoisidis
- Urodynamic evaluation. Pelvic floor assessment. What kind of information do complicated diagrams provide? Α. Apostolidis
20 years since the first use of Botulinum Toxin in Urology
Efficacy and Safety of Botulinum Toxin in Urology
- Is Botulinum Toxin an effective treatment in resistant urinary incontinence in adults? B. Schurch
- Is Botulinum Toxin an effective treatment in resistant urinary incontinence in adults? J.-J. Wy
Technique for Botulinum Toxin injections in the Bladder
- Botulinum Toxin injection in the bladder: comparative analysis of techniques P. Dasgupta
- Livestreaming: "Botulinum toxin injection with flexible cystoscope"Α. Apostolidis
- Livestreaming: "Botulinum toxin injection with non-flexible cystoscope" H. Schulte-Baucloh
Action mechanism of Botulinum Toxin. Other uses in Urology.
- Action mechanism of Botulinum Toxin in Overactive Bladder: science fiction or virtual reality? C. J. Fowler
- What are the recent considerations upon the older (urethral) and newer (children) application of Botulinum Toxin in Urology? H. Schulte-Baucloh
Botulinum Toxin: New uses. Future research
- Is there evidence to support the increasing use of Botulinum Toxin in Bladder Pain Syndromes? A. Giannantoni
- What is the rationale for the use of Botulinum Toxin in Pelvic Pain Syndromes? S. Elneil
- Treating Prostate with Botulinum Toxin: evidence and future research P. Denys
History: seeking crucial information
- Typical history-taking. What we forget to ask. D. Hatzichristou, A. Apostolidids
Diagnostic examinations: the second reading
- Urination diary Α. Αpostolidis
- Uroflowmetry Κ.Giannitsas
- Ultrasound (U/S) Screening/ Post-voiding Residual Urine H. Konstantinidis
Choosing Conservative Therapy
- Αnticholinergics Α. Athanasopoulos
- α-blockers Α. Ikonomou
- Adjuvant Therapies H. Konstantinidis
Invasive Therapies in Incontinence
- Tension-Free Tapes in women: secrets revealed by two surgeons Κ. Giannitsas
- Tension-Free Tapes in women: secrets revealed by two surgeons Κ. Giannitsas - K. Hatzimouratidis
- BOTOX secrets Α. Apostolidis
- Secrets in Surgical Treatment of Male Incontinence G. Adamakis
Urodynamic Screening: from A to Z
- Uroflowmetry. When is it necessary. Partial analysis of parameters. Normal Uroflowmetric findings.
- Pathological urolflometric findings. Normal uroflowmetric findings. Uroflowmetry in Children.
- Recommendations for Filling Cystomanomatry. Starting the examination. When is Uroflowmetry reliable?
- Centers for Urodynamic Testing. Acessibility to Urodynamics education. The Greek reality.
- Filling Cystomanometry. How is it done? Good urodynamic practice for reliable results. How to avoid errors.
- Presentation of the Urodynamic apparatus, its proper operation and its testing potential (D. Nanos)
- Presenting a case of femal incontinence
- The role of Urodynamic Testing in BPH/LUTS.Infravesical obstruction in Urodynamic Testing.
Mixed Urinary Incontinence: when should we operate?
- Mixed Incontinence case presentation - Diagnostic approach
- The role of Urodynamic Testing. When is it done? Is is necessary? Voiding Cystourethrography. Final diagnosis. Discussion.
- Therapeutic approach. Mixed Incontinence case scenarios cases and treatment. Conservative therapy.
- Procedures. Correlation with Urge Incontinence. Post-operative outcome.
Cystocele: when should we operate?
- Cystocele: definition-clinical picture -diagnosis- anatomy- epidemiology- pathophysiology
- Treatment of Cystocele (surgical and non-surgical)
- Cystocele: clinical case scenarios
Placement of Mesh and adjustable Tension-Free Tape in Female Incontinence
- Presentation of cases indicated for surgery - Α. Αpostolidis
- Preparation. Determination of landmarks and anatomical structures of the region. Vaginal wall infiltration.
- Incision and preparation of anterior vaginal wall
- Mesh placement and suturing the anterior vaginal wall
- Placement of adjustable Tension-Free Tape
Incontinence after Radical Prostatectomy
- Incontinence after Radical Prostatectomy: incidence. definition, risk factors and pathogenesis.
- Incontinence after Radical Prostatectomy: diagnostic approach & classification
- Incontinence after Radical Prostatectomy: Therapeutic approach - Initial treatment
- Incontinence after Radical Prostatectomy: Therapeutic approach - Special treatment
Placement of the adjustable "Argus" Tape in Male Incontinence
- Preparation of the urethra
- Suprapubic incisions
- Cystoscopy and tape preparation
- Placement of tape
- Regulating the tension of the tape. Questions.
Function of the urethra: from the receptors to the role of CNS
- The function of the urethra. Urethral innervation. Filling and Voiding Reflexes.
- CNS and its role in micturition. The Theory of 3 Circuits. Impairment of CNS and urinary symptoms
- Peripheral urethral receptors and their role in the Physiology and Pathophysiology of micturition
- DIscussion - Comments. The role of NO in the Bladder and Urethra.
Nocturia/ Nocturnal Enuresis in the Elderly
- Example of wrong treatment in a patient with nocturia
- Nocturia: definition, prevalence, criteria, factors, manifestations, diagnostic tools and treatment.
- Nocturia case presentation: therapeutic approach -discussion
Οveractive Bladder and Post-Void Residual Urine: choosing therapeutic manipulations
- Case presenation: Overactive Bladder (OAB) with Bladder Outflow Obstruction (BOO) I. Mitsogiannis
- Once BOO is resolved, is also OAB resolved? Discussion.
- OAB Definition - I. Mitsogiannis
- Case presentation: ση περιστατικού: Υπερλειτουργική κύστη χωρίς υποκυστικό κώλυμα - I. Mitsogiannis
- Case Presentation: Overactive Bladder (OAB) without Bladder Outflow Obstruction (BOO) - H. Konstantinidis
- Therapeutic targets. Conservative treatment of Neurogenic Bladder. -H. Konstantinidis
- Surgical and other therapeutic options. Discussion. -H. Konstantinidis
- OAB and Hypoactive Bladder -G. Dimitriadis
- ΟΑΒ and Hypoactive Bladder - Literature References before 2006 -G. Dimitriadis
- ΟΑΒ and Hypoactive Bladder - Literature References before 2006 and Diabetic Bladder Dysfunction G. Dimitriadis
- Discussion: OAB and Hypoactive Bladder G. Dimitriadis
Bladder Outflow Obstruction (BOO) vs Hypoactive Detrusor in Men: can we predict successful bladder voiding after prostatectomy?
- Obstructive Micturition and surgery time
- Definition of Obstructive Micturition and predicting postoperative incontinence through clinical cases
Can we limit abnormal urination in women?
- Abnormal Urination: definition, symptoms, etiology and diagnostic approach.
- Uroflowmetry and defferential diagnosis of Bladder Outflow Obstruction and Hypoactive Detrusor.
- Case presentations
- Questions - Discussion
Nocturnal Enuresis: the role of Hyperactive Bladder
- Evaluation. Diagnostic approach. Definition. Epidemiology and Classification of Nocturnal Enuresis.
- Pathophysiology and treatment of patients with Nocturnal Enuresis. Conclusions.
- Discussion: pharmaceutical treatment of patients with Nocturnal Enuresis. Psychiatric approach of the problem.
Secrets of a good sleep
- Secrets of a good sleep - Α. Pataka
- Definition. REM and NON-REM sleep. Factors affecting sleep.
- Why do we need a good sleep? Consequences of insomnia. Secrets of a good sleep. Discussion.
What causes Nocturia?
- Nocturia- Α. Αthanasopoulos
- Definition. Evaluation. Etiology. Pathophysiology.
- Polyuria. Nocturnal Polyuria. Nocturia without Polyuria.
- Quality of life. Mortality. Discussion
Can we control Nocturia?