Prostate Cancer Τ1: Radical Prostatectomy or Brachytherapy?
Presenting the case of a 65-year man with prostate cancer T1 who visits 2 physicians: the first one recommends Radical Prostatectomy, while the second one Brachytherapy.
- Case presentation. A few words about Brachytherapy. Technique and indications – Α. Skolarikos, S. Voulgaris
- Brachytherapy: efficacy and indications – S. Voulgaris
- Long-term oncologic results – S. Voulgaris
- Quality of life following Brachyterapy and Complications – S. Voulgaris
- Case discussion – Α. Skolarikos, S. Voulgaris
- Evidence for Brachytherapy – S. Voulgaris
- Evidence for Racidal Prostatectomy – Α. Georgalis
- Discussion on Radical Prostatectomy – P. Perimenis
- Discussion on Brachytherapy – Α. Skolarikos
Prostate Cancer Τ3: Radical Prostatectomy or Hormonal Therapy?
Presenting the case of a man with prostate cancer T3, who visits 2 physicians: the first one recommends Radical Prostatectomy, while the second one conservative treatment.
- Conservative Treatment – V. Tzortzis
- Evidence for Conservative Treatment – V. Tzortzis, N. Kalogeras
- Evidence for Surgical Treatment – Α. Skolarikos, G. Glaritis, D. Mitropoulos
Presenting a difficult case managed by a Urologist which raised many doubts/complications.
- Introduction – D. Hatzichristou
- Case Presentation – Α. Skolarikos
- Defending: Α. Skolarikos
- Doubting: D. Mitropoulos
A difficult prostate case and the Urologist's dilemmas.
Man with urinary frequency following transurethral prostatectomy
- Man with Urinary Frequency following Transurethral Prostatectomy – Κ. Hatzimouratidis
Prostate Cancer: the last act
Metastatic Prostate Cancer can be monitored even for years. Is there a difference in therapy? Which are the best drugs for hormonal therapy? Is there place for Chemotherapy? What other alternative options are available?
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer- D. Mitropoulos, A. Skolarikos
- Scenaria - Comments
- Hormonal manipulations: indications, therapeutic schemes, testosterone levels and PSA
- Hormonal manipulation: use of anti-androgens
- Adverse events of hormonal manipulations
- Prostate Cancer - D. Mitropoulos, A. Skolarikos
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Continuous or Intemittent Androgenic Deprivation? - D. Mitropoulos, A. Skolarikos
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer: Is there place for early Chemotherapy?- D. Mitropoulos, A. Skolarikos
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer: does the skeleton need early supportive treatment? - D. Mitropoulos, A. Skolarikos