The Institute "Institute for the Study of Urological Diseases (I.S.U.D.)", hereinafter referred to as “the Institute” offers for use its web portal under the following terms, which the visitor / user of the portal is required to read carefully and proceed to visiting / using the web pages / applications thereof, only if they fully accept them.
The use of this web site entails the acceptance of these terms.
1. The visitor / user is responsible for accessing the portal of the Institute and for paying any fees to third parties (e.g. internet service providers, time-on-site charge) Also, they are solely responsible for their own equipment with the necessary technological means allowing them to access to the portal.
2. The Institute shall take all necessary measures to ensure the proper operation of the portal. However, the Institute is not responsible for any negative consequence or damage that may be suffered by the user of the portal from the use or inability to use it, by reason of delays when using it, errors or omissions in it, phone line interruptions, damage to the electrical power grid or for other reasons.
3. The Institute shall take all necessary steps to ensure the accuracy of the information published on the portal. However, the Institute is not responsible for any spelling or other errors in the reproduction of such information, nor for any negative consequence or damage that may be suffered by the user of the web portal as a result of the use of such information. The contents of the portal are provided "as is" with no warranty expressed or implied in any way.
4. The Institute does not guarantee that the pages, services, options and contents of the portal will be provided uninterrupted, error free or that errors will be corrected. Also, the Institute does not warrant that the servers through which the web portal is available to visitors / users do not contain "viruses" or other harmful components. The Institute does not guarantee in any way the accuracy, completeness or availability of the contents, pages, services, options or their results. The cost of any corrections or services is borne by the visitor / user and in no event shall by the Institute.
5. The Institute is not responsible for the availability, content, privacy and quality of services of other web sites to which the user has access via its own web portal (through links).
6. Apart from the mentioned exceptions (copyright of third parties and affiliates), the entire contents of the portal, including text, graphics, photographs and audiovisual material are copyrighted by the Institute. Consequently none of them may be in whole or in part the object of modification, sale or commercialization generally. Excluded is the case of the isolated saving of a single copy of part of the content in a plain personal computer for personal and non-public or commercial use and without deleting its indication of origin, without in any way infringing on intellectual property. The visitors / users understand and accept that they are denied the right to modify, sell, resell or commercially exploit in any way, the whole or part of the content of the portal.
7. After obtaining any - if necessary - approvals, the Institute reserves the right to lawfully modify the contents of its web portal, with or without notice to the visitors / users.
8. The above terms and conditions of use of the portal of the Institute, and any amendments thereto, are governed and supplemented by the Greek law, the European Union law and the relevant international treaties.
The use of audiovisual material of the Institute for the Study of Urological Diseases (I.S.U.D.), is subject to the provisions of the Greek and international legislation, the requirements of customary law, as well as to the obligation to respect morality.
The audiovisual material available to visitors / users is strictly intended for educational or personal use and only for the purpose of medical information. In no case may this material be used for commercial purposes.
The use, reproduction, or republication of the material, in whole or in part, by any other means, electronic or printed, without the written permission of the copyright holder, is prohibited.
Exceptionally, the use of this material for the purpose of studying, analyzing or teaching, provided that the information taken shall not be altered or used misleadingly, is allowed, while there is also the obligation that, in case of any use, the copyright holder of the material shall be acknowledged.
Reproduction is permitted provided that the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated. Where prior permission for the reproduction or use of textual data and multimedia information (sound, image, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the above mentioned general permission and indicate clearly any restrictions on use.